Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I GOT THE ELEBITS OST!!!!!

Well, sort of. I've been searching for the Japanese version of the ending credits song in Elebits. It simply wasn't anywhere. I found a site to download the OST, but I had to pay 10 dollars to get a 30 day account so I could download stuff. I was desperate, so I paid up.

What I got in the "OST" was ripped music from the game, and it didn't have the song I wanted. So while I DID get the whole soundtrack as opposed to the cut in half soundtrack on the actual OST, I didn't get what I really wanted. And I WILL point out that they missed a song, but I can understand how they missed it. It's not easy to get to.

So I searched all day and gave up. The next day (today) I found a forum where you can request game and anime music. I searched the request forum for ages and actually found the song I was looking for! So I downloaded it, and put all the music on discs for a two disc OST of Elebits. I made it so the first disc ends with the Japanese version of the credits, and the second disc ends with the English version of the credits. The only problem with these discs is I couldn't quite fit all the songs on them. I had to leave a few of them off.

Now let's get one thing straight. I was actually willing to buy the real OST, but I couldn't find it online anywhere. I was FORCED to download it. So for those saying "you thief!" I say screw you. I would have bought it if I could find it.

Well, I'm gonna go listen to my 2 hours and 40 minutes worth of Video Game Music!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I think I might have the credits song since I own the physical CD. Is it called "The Smile of You:Original Ver." ? If so, I can send it to you in an e-mail if you'd like.