Saturday, November 8, 2008

online purchase stress

I've been totally stressed out by this online shopping stuff. At first I was juggling a lot of stuff around and was really stressed out, but it has gotten better now. I'm still stressed out about some things even though I really shouldn't be. I will stop worrying once I have actually paid for everything. I have purchased the Ena figure I mentioned in a previous post, but I can't pay for it until the 12th because that is when my money to paypal transfers. There is also a chance the payment won't work due to a certain issue, but I really shouldn't be worried since I'm about 80% sure it will work. Though now that I'm typing this, I'm starting to worry again.

I also have to wait until the 13th to buy something else online for my brother for Christmas, and I have no idea if that will work since I've never bought from that store. (It's not ebay) I will feel a lot better once everything is paid for, but I won't feel totally at peace until everything arrives. The lessons here are to never message a seller on ebay saying that you will buy an item from them. There is a chance you may end up not doing it. Also, never buy an item on ebay until you actually HAVE enough money to pay for it. Also, don't be in a panic to buy something because you think it will be gone by the time you can get it. I bought the Ena figure early since I thought it would be gone, but right after I bought that last one, the seller put two more of the same figure up for sale. Also, always check for other places to buy the item you are thinking of getting on ebay. The thing I wanted to get for my brother was actually available elsewhere for a cheaper price. My problem is I can only buy stuff online with paypal, so I'm limited to what stores i can choose from.

No comments: