Tuesday, October 21, 2008

GIVE ME GOOD INSTRUCTIONS!!!

A key part of playing a game? KNOWING HOW TO F**KING PLAY IT!!!

I HATE games that don't give adequate instructions on how to play. This mainly occurs in mini game collections. In Looney Tunes: Duck Amuck for Nintendo DS, they never gave enough instructions on how to play the stupid games. My latest encounter was with the Wii Fit boxing game. (Not Wii sports, Wii FIT) I spent about 20 minutes trying to figure out how to play that stupid game. The only instructions you got were visual, so you had to piece together what to do. And how complex does in really have to be? Do you REALLY need the remote, nunchuck, AND balance board to play it? And they could have told me you hold the remote in a vertical position. Why can't they give us text? I tried looking up how to do it on a walkthrough, but it was so full of typos that I couldn't figure it out.

You should NOT have to look at a fr*ggin walkthrough to figure out the controls. That's just stupid.

No comments: