Friday, October 17, 2008

So freakin close to the end!!!!

As my deviantart watchers know, I'm almost finished a Wii game called Elebits. Today I beat a stage, but it took three freakin tries. What's worse is the stage is 20 freakin minutes long. So in the end, playing the stage three times, and beating it on the 3rd try with three minutes left, took 57 minutes. Why make a stage take so long? You hardly ever win on your first try since you have to figure out where the Elebits are hiding, so right away it's going to at least take around 38 minutes to beat the stage.

For the first time in a while, I got a cramp while playing the game. Probably because I was playing for so long. I'm typing with only my left hand since my right hand pinky finger hurts so much. I seriously cannot wait until I'm done this stupid game. It's not even fun to play anymore. I just really want to beat it, just for the sake of beating it. Everytime I turn on the Wii I say outloud, "Oh god I really don't want to play this. Can't this game just end?!" Well it's almost over thankfully. There is only one stage left, and the final boss. Let's hope there is only ONE final boss as apossed to the standard three. Once I beat the game, chances are very good I will never play it ever again.

No comments: