Thursday, October 23, 2008

Endless Ocean for Wii

I watched the video review for endless ocean on IGN, and it sounded right up my ally. No enemies, no danger, no particular objectives, just underwater exploring. I bought it, and I love it so far. You know what's really odd though? You could describe it as underwater Pokemon. There aren't any fish battles, (which actually sounds pretty awesome when you say it like that) but there is the whole Pokedex thing. You dive underwater and explore, befriending different types of marine life along the way. Each type you befriend is added to an encyclopedia, and you can read more about it once it's in there. So yeah, it's a Pokedex, which fine with me. Don't you just love searching giant areas for that ONE thing you can't find? Yeah me neither, BUT STILL, it's great.

So you may be saying, "Well that sounds boring" but it's not. This game is just so beautiful to look at that you'll be drooling in awe. Though I really think this game should be played on bigger TVs.

Did I mention the music rocks?

No comments: